Discipline means being very structured in your approach to reach your end goal.
"It is the bridge between your goals and achievements." - Jim Rohn.
It sometimes requires some sacrifice.
As an entrepreneur, to achieve success in Business, self Discipline is very important....
Imagine how much you would accomplish if you completed every task you set out to do..... At the end, it makes you stand out in the crowd.
Briefly, some tips to strengthen your Self-discipline;
1. Prioritize - recognise what's important. Discipline yourself to accomplish tasks that is top on your list. It reduces stress and allows you to be more productive.
2. Take it one step at a time - As entrepreneurs, we could be so overwhelmed that we tend to give up. Have Action plans.
3. Stay Focused - eyes on the Prize.
4. Acknowledge your weaknesses - Identify the things that derail your good intentions.
5. Show yourself some compassion - Reward yourself for success. Admit your mistakes. Forgive yourself. Learn from them. Motivate others. Do not let any form of setback derail your efforts. Giving up will not serve you well either.
6. Self Care - spend time with loved ones, spend time alone, hit the gym.... it's not being selfish, it's part of the process. Give yourself all the resources you need to succeed.
To develop Self-discipline is ha...rd.......work!😄 Hope you find this helpful.
This is one of our Core Values @thirtysweet_foods
We learn and grow everyday!
Entrepreneurship is a journey, you must be willing to do two things -Wake Up and Show Up, everyday. Let's do this guys, there's work to be done, and value to be added; we're changing the game.
Have a great week, stay winning.
There are three things that will make you.
1)Your obedience to God's instructions
2)Your discipline to work it out
3) Your humility to ask for help We conceived the vision to host the largest gathering of the finest entrepreneurs in Africa (the millennial summit), but it seemed too big to handle, until God gave us an instruction to just try something, try and learn.
It was so clear we couldn't ignore it. We got to work, reached out to some friends and we put together the #millenniallynkup and something that was meant to be small and help us learn, blew up and blessed lives/businesses. Now we are better positioned for #tmsAfrica
Never take God for granted.
Check @tms_africa to see the benefits of following God's instructions. Don't forget to follow. #JesusDidIt#iAmAMillennial#WizzyTheGreatest#ThatMediaGuy#theMillennialTribe
I spoke at the Millennial Lynk-Up over the weekend. I advised Entrepreneurs and Business Titans to pay adequate attention to legal and regulatory compliance issues.
I particularly advised on other topical themes like Taxation, Insurance, ADR, Intellectual Property etc.
I cautioned that it's easier to get enveloped in the passion of running your own business while neglecting legal pitfalls that can damage the business, it's brand or products.
These Entrepreneurs with varied business interests, are the future of Nigeria and I'm glad to be a part of their success story.
PicSheet is a tool made for providing some features for Instagram contents. This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.