Keto snacks at my aunts house on this lazy Sunday 💤
1 57 minutes ago
Black bean chocolate truffle balls.
You’d be surprised how good these are.
Are they the same as a regular chocolate truffle? Hell effing no. I’d pick Godiva or Lindt over these any day. But! Do they come in handy when you have cravings or want something sweet while staying true to them goals? Yes. Nuff said.
These are 100% vegan, naturally sweetened, high protein, and do a great job satisfying that sweet tooth. Plus they also kind of fill you up.
To make a huge batch of these, I:
1. Soaked 1/2 cup dry black beans for 6 hours.
2. Drained, then covered them with water in a pot.
3. Boiled on medium heat until soft.
4. Drained and rinsed the beans well.
5. Put in food processor & mashed well.
6. While in food processor, added 3 tablespoons melted coconut butter/oil, 1 tbsp rum/vanilla/almond extract depending on what you like, 3 tbsp cacao powder, 5 packets stevia or a sweetener of your choice, and optional 1 serving of melted Lily’s chocolate if you want it more decadent.
7. Mix well. Then stop food processor.
8. Shape them balls in your hand.
9. Put in fridge for 30 minutes or more so they firm up... you are done, unless you want toppings! (See below)
9. To add toppings, take your balls and roll them in crushed walnut, crushed coconut, or cacao powder. I did a combination of all 3.
Das nenne ich mal masochistisch... 😋 #projektzuckerfrei durch die Fastenphase ist in vollem Gange und ich backe diese geile Himmelstorte für einen Geburtstag. 🤣🤣🤣
ABER Woche 2 liegt absolut erfolgreich hinter mir. Nicht einen Ausrutscher hatte ich und bin mega stolz. Weiß deshalb auch nur aus fremdem Munde, dass die Torte lecker war. 😊
INFLAMMATION- I started Keto because the food looked amazing, I really couldn't see how eating all these fats could give anyone benefits. During my research I found people all over the world were really in this lifestyle, to be honest I was just excited to be able to eat foods I'd avoided for years and not feel bad about it because it was now part of trialling this lifestyle. I've been keto for 7 weeks now and it has changed my life! One major benefit would be inflammation, pre-keto I was always bloated, just eating a meal would make me feel uncomfortable. Since the day I started keto I feel so consistent with how I'm going to wake up feeling each day, all my bloating and inflammation has completely gone 😊
1 014 minutes ago
Mrkvový dort s ricottovým krémem🍰
Těsto: 500 g mrkve, 120 g ovesných vloček, 40 g medu + 30 g kokosového sirupu, 2 vejce + 3 bílky, 1 prášek do pečiva
Krém: 250 g ricotty, 200 g řeckého jogurtu, 4 lžíce medu
Mrkve nastrouháme, přidáme k nim ovesné vločky, med, sirup, 2 vejce, prášek do pečiva a pořádně promícháme. Z bílků vyšleháme sníh, který pak zlehka smícháme s těstem. Nalijeme do dortové formy a pečeme asi 30 - 40 minut na 180 stupňů. Smícháme všechny ingredience na krém, který nalijeme na vychladlý korpus. Hotový dort ještě můžeme posypat semínky nebo nadrcenými oříšky. ----------------------------------------
Carrot cake with ricotta cream🍰
Dough: 500 g carrot, 120 g oat flakes, 40 g honey + 30 g coconut syrup, 2 eggs + 3 egg whites, 1 package of baking powder
Cream: 250 g ricotta, 200 g Greek yogurt, 4 tablespoons of honey
Grate carrots, add oat flakes, honey, syrup, 2 eggs, baking powder and mix thoroughly. From the egg whites swip „the snow“, which then lightly mix with the dough. Pour into a cake mold and bake for about 30 - 40 minutes at 180 degrees. Mix all ingredients for the cream that pour on done chilled cake. The finished cake can be sprinkled with seeds or chopped nuts.
PicSheet is a tool made for providing some features for Instagram contents. This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.