TRUTH ABOUT DAIRY :
1. To keep them lactating at maximum yields, cows are artificially, repeatedly and forcibly impregnated and sexually abused year after year, creating a huge surplus of calves, regarded as waste and by-products.
2. 21,000,000 #dairy calves are slaughtered for veal or beef every year globally.
3. Virtually all dairy calves are stolen from their mothers within hours of birth in order to maximize profit. 97% of newborn dairy calves are forcibly removed from their mothers within the first 24 hours. The rest are removed in a matter of days. On so-called humane dairy farms, calves are often taken within the first hour of birth as separation of mother and calf is considered less stressful when they have not been allowed to bond.
4. Due to extensive biological manipulation, today’s dairy cows produce up to 12 times more #milk than they would naturally produce to feed a calf.
5. Trapped in a cycle of forced impregnation, perpetual lactation and near constant confinement, most dairy cows’ overworked bodies begin producing less milk at around 4-5 years of age, at which point they are slaughtered. Their worn out bodies become ground beef and hamburgers In natural conditions, cows can live about 25 years.
Many people are so comfortably wrapped in such thick webs of lies that the atrocious truth of which they are an essential part of bothers and angers them.
Don’t buy the humane myth and the marketing lies. Eliminating dairy and living #vegan is easy. Most importantly, it's the right thing to do, and our moral duty.
There is NO laughing cow. She is crying, suffering, and in pain. She needs us.
The time to wake up from the deception was yesterday. But today is still a perfect day to do so. #GOVEGAN
Caption @the_wild_ibanez - Video @mercyforanimals#cheese#cheeselover#vegetarienlife#fromage#vegetarienne#veggie#lait#milkshake#dairymilk#vegetariansofinstagram#cake#food#vegetarian#vegetarianfood#vegetarianismo#latte#milkdrunk#petlover#vegetariansofig#vegetariano#vegetarianrecipes#milktea#dairyqueen#calcium#icecream#veganshare
I forgot how good the Milkshark beers are. Really heavy on the juice with this one, just a blast of apricot and some nice vanilla lactose notes to it. Pretty over-the-top in juiciness and flavor, but was it ever good. Big thank you to @beerguytoronto for getting these out to me and to Canada Post for their free shipping. Can't wait to try the rest of them. 👌🍻 #craftbeer#beerporn#milkshark#bellwoods#untappd
PicSheet is a tool made for providing some features for Instagram contents. This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.