CREMADORO SOFT ICE CREAM (純金北海道牛奶雪糕) @icremeria 🍦 A cone of Hokkaido soft ice cream covered in an edible 99% gold leaf is one of the finest ice creams I ever have to come to taste and splurge💸, bc I used to never cave but I can’t hold off my temptation 😂 And you gotta admit it looks pretty good too 😍 Love the Christmas decor as well, makes me really excited for Christmas! 🎄
📍iCremeria, Shop OT-G03A, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 3-27 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
🚇Tsim Sha Tsui Exit L5 尖沙咀站L5出口
Avocado cream with fenugreek herb ice cream, and a soil made from black olives and coffee. This dessert was unconventional in flavour but certainty interesting and memorable. The fenugreek imparted a nutty, maple syrup-like taste to the ice cream (fenugreek syrup is sometimes used as a dupe for maple syrup!) combined with the ripe and creamy avocado and finished by an acidic hit from the olive and coffee duo that gave a gritty texture and bite
Nerua at the Guggenheim: No. 57 on The World’s 50 Best; 1* Michelin
Have you ever seen such beautiful colors placed so perfectly together?🤤
Gotta start my first foodie post with something bomb don’t I?
And of course I post late at night so I’m not the only one who’s hungry hehe
RECIPE OF MANI'S SOUP THAT DIMINISHED AND WON IN MASTER CHEF
6 knots of osobuco
1/2 cup of peas
1 cup peeled peeled
3 liters of water
2 cloves of garlic
½ red pepper
½ yellow pepper
1 teaspoon oil
1 spoon of parsley
1 cube of chicken broth or beef broth
Cumin, pepper, paprika, oregano, turmeric and salt to taste.
1. Leave the peeled peeled soak for 10 minutes and then process it with a cup of water until there is a creamy mixture without lumps or hardness.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into four.
3. Chop the onion, garlic, carrots, red pepper and yellow pepper. Sauté in a pan with a tablespoon of oil.
4. In a pot, boil 3 liters of water with the broth. Just before the boiling point, add the meat.
5. After the first boil, add the vegetables with salt, cumin, pepper and paprika. Then, add the crushed peanuts.
6. Leave to cook until the meat softens. Then add the potatoes and peas.
7. Serve in a deep dish, with a piece of meat, fries on top and parsley.________ #foodgasm
PicSheet is a tool made for providing some features for Instagram contents. This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.