Meal prep done right!! Vegan bean chilli, this only took me around 20 minutes to cook! (I’m a slow cutter🙈)
* 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
* 1 diced onion.
* 3 small garlic cloves chopped.
* 1 can of sweet corn.
* 1/2 can of kidney beans and 1/2 can of white beans washed.
* 2 carrots diced.
* 2 bell peppers chopped.
* 2 cans of whole tomatoes.
* 1 can of beans.
* Salt and pepper.
* 1-3 tablespoons of chilli powder, the more the more spicier. * 2 tablespoons of cumin.
* 1 teaspoon of oregano.
* 1-3 teaspoons of chilli flakes, depending on spice preference.
* Salt and pepper.
* I also had some cooked courgette leftover in a tomato basil sauce that I added in the end.
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute more. Add spices and cook stirring for about 30 seconds.
2. Add peppers, carrots and cook for about 5 minutes, or until they just start to soften. Add tomatoes and their juice and bring to a simmer. Once the chili begins to simmer, reduce the heat to medium-low. You want the chili to be at a low simmer with the lid off.
3. Continue to cook the chili, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Add beans and corn and let the chili return to a simmer. (This is when I added my leftover courgette) Cook for 5 more minutes or until the corn and beans have heated through.
4. Generously salt to taste.
5. Serve on its own or with rice, or pita bread. #whatveganseat#veganfitness#vegan#chilli#chilliconcarne#veganchilli#veganchilliconcarne#whatveganseat#veganbulking#bulkingvegan#veganbodybuilding#healthyfood#vegansofig#beans#foodforthesoul#cleaneating#comfortfood#fallfood#yummy#peppers
🍽 Énorme coup de coeur pour ce menu lunch 3 services pour à peine 24€, en plein centre ville, et composé d’ingrédients locaux, bio et de saison 🥦 @predecheznous a fait une entrée fracassante dans la liste de mes adresses préférées ! #slowfood
LADY M pop-up in Seattle! This time a couple friends and I decided to share a 9 inches signature mille crêpes and another got an entire 6 inches green tea mille crêpes for himself. I thought it was okay, I definitely think the “fresh” ones from the stores are better, the cream just didn’t taste as nice and the individual crepes were hard. However, its better than most cakes offered around here tho! Comment below your fave cake shops!!
Lucy Loves 💛
There’s been a few cheeky additions to the directory this week and it’s about time I introduced them!
A long standing Canterbury family business with a focus on catering good, honest food, it’s so great to officially welcome @continental_events on board. The team will leave you feeling assured that your wedding menu is totally tailored to your requirements, and a reflection of you ✨
Go ahead and check them out under the catering section of the directory ✌🏼
PicSheet is a tool made for providing some features for Instagram contents. This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.