Vegan Taco Tuesday!
Try these delicious breakfast tacos today!! TOFU SCRAMBLE BREAKFAST TACOS
Mixed Color Bell Peppers
1/2TBS Olive Oil
Tofurky Italian Sausage (optional) - Drain and pat dry tofu
- Add oil to skillet
- Chop and toss in veggies
- Push veggies to the side, dice and throw in tofu. Scramble tofu and let cook for a bit.
- Mix seasonings in a small bowl. Add some water and mix around. Pour wet seasoning mix over tofu and mix all in.
- Combine scrambled tofu with veggies. Make sure to continue to season to taste.
- Heat up left over sweet potatoes if you still have them. If not, make some more, then cube them really small.
- Take tortilla and place over fire or on electric burner for a few seconds. Flip over and do the same thing.
- Place tortilla on plate, add tofu scramble, cubed sweet potatoes, add salsa, top with micro greens. Repeat for as many tacos as you would like.
- If you have Tofurky Italian Sausages, cut in half then lengthwise. Place in skillet face down and let it cook for a few minutes. Flip over and repeat. Put them on the side or chop them up and add to your taco.
- ENJOY! •
PicSheet is a tool made for providing some features for Instagram contents. This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.